Saturday, December 12, 2009

UFC 107 betting tips

Bookies are giving away few good odds for the 107.
Buentello vs Struve: Buentello seems to be the underdog, much to my surprise. You can get 2.250 from Pinnacle and 2.20 from Unibet of Paul's win.

Palhares vs Linhares: amazing 3,50 odds for Linhares at Nordicbet! This fight is a coin flip in my books, so the odds are really messed up in my opinion.

Burns vs Grant: 2,00 for Burns at Nordicbet and Unibet. I believe Burns should be a slight favorite.

4 comments:

  1. Damn, what a horrible mess this was. Buentello loses a razor close decision Linhares gets a tight triangle, but couldn't finish and Burns gets kneed on the nuts and then dropped by Grant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! mma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. METS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks Fe-acc18

    ReplyDelete