Monday, December 7, 2009

"Let's get it on!"

The famous words of Big John will send my first non-professional blog ever on the way. For years I've been writing in both finnish and english to various MMA/NHB/BJJ/Submission Wrestling related forums. I've doing previews of upcoming MMA events (mainly UFC) in finnish for years now and few people have actually spoke well of those previews. Since the events are international and I already participate on the english-speaking MMA forums, I thought it might be a good idea to do the previews in english for now on.


Besides the international MMA events, I'll try to put up some previews and reports of the Finnish events. The finnish MMA is really on a roll right now. On top of weekly smokers and small local events we have pretty big, high quality events with international fighters held here almost every month.


Allright, first up is the preview of the UFC 107.

No comments:

Post a Comment